June 29, 2011

Holiday Wishes

Hiya!
So.  I have a feeling that the next few weeks are going to be filled with Christmas cards.  There may be a birthday or other occasion type card thrown in, but it's mostly going to be Christmas in July here on my blog.  I'm not exactly sure why, but I have no desire to create anything but Christmas cards right now.  Here's another.


I love the CAS look to this card as well.  I wanted to keep it with as few layers as possible, and I think I achieved that.  Love the embossing as well.  I added a few pearls, and a snowflake in a window, and was done.  Simple.  This is my interpretation of Cards N Things sketch #85, flipped on it's side.  

That's all for me!  I'm off to make another Christmas card. :)
Hugs!

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the embossing.


--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Benzi said...

Christmas cards are my favorite to make. Haven't started this year, though.
Your card is a Christmas beauty in that beautiful blue.